Welcome to Parkhouse Recruitment
As our business continues to expand, we are always looking for the right people to successfully lead our offices and teams.
The role of our managers is to inspire and lead a team to create long term sustainability of the business in their local market place. Amongst other things, our managers typically achieve this by:
- Recruiting, developing and retaining staff in line with the Company Strategy and Company Recruitment Procedures.
- Monitoring employee’s performance and providing on-going feedback.
- Adhering to Company policies, systems, procedures and codes of practice to which the Company subscribes.
- Increasing sales volumes and exceeding office budgets.
- Living our visions and values and ensuring the team understands how this translates into their roles.
- Securing local agreements and constantly looking for new client opportunities.
- Conducting special sales activities and attending local community events.
- Keeping fully updated on competitor sales activity and local business and industry challenges.
So, what type of person do we look for?
Clearly experience in the recruitment industry is important, but we are also very careful to recruit managers who are driven to succeed, results orientated, independent leaders, are able manage and motivate a team as well as someone who can communicate on both a business and inspirational level.
Our offices strive to place an equal emphasis on sales and business development as well as providing the highest possible levels of service to our candidates and clients. This balance is key to our vision of finding jobs for people and people for jobs.
We have plenty to offer the right people who can demonstrate the right attitude. In return we offer a comprehensive reward and recognition programme that includes a competitive salary and much more. To find out more, please contact your local office.